Tuesday, May 28, 2013

Memorial Eye Candy: Millenium Park


We were lucky enough over the holiday weekend to accompany friends to the CSO for a great performance of Latin and French Composers ("Noche de los Mayas")...the percussionists rocked out with Conga drums and Conch Shells. I have never seen the orchestra and conductor that loose: it was memorable.

But since inside photos are hard to come by, I leave you with these images from our stroll in Millenium Park beforehand...and afterwards. It is not just the images that are diverse, but an amazing gathering of people from the world round.



2 comments:

Julie Siegel said...

Rotten speller moi: Millennium should have 2 N's.

LINDA from Each Little World said...

Millenium Park is the most multicultural crowd I've ever seen. No matter when I visit, I hear languages that I can't even recognize.