Wednesday, November 23, 2011

Gratitude


I am grateful to all our clients who put trust in us and allow us the opportunity to be creative such as above with a long-term client's Thanksgiving arrangement. Gilt artichokes make my years in close proximity to theater pale. Life is short and so I appreciate having a little fun...especially during the gray days of November as we inch toward the winter solstice.

I feel this same gratitude towards all those people we work with in the NW mountains of Guatemala. They always invite us into their homes with boundless generosity in face of the challenges of extreme poverty. I am daily inspired by their brightness and courage and goodwill.

Happy Thanksgiving! 

2 comments:

Loretta Downs said...

As I look out my window into the landscape you designed, I am grateful for the beauty you bring to my life.

Giving thanks,

Loretta

Julie Siegel said...

How unexpected and appreciated! Thank you.