Thursday, July 18, 2013

Northwind Perennial Farm Talk: 7.20.13


I was shocked to realize my last visit to Northwind Perennial Farm was in September 2010. If all nurseries were as outstanding as this, not just in plants, but in the educational and engaging way they grow and present the whole place, we would all be better, happier gardeners.



Since July 20 (this Saturday at 10:30 am) is the only date I am able to speak (hot summer, although hopefully our heat wave will break the day before), I chose to focus on their non-plant  offerings. I am such a snob about garden objects that I love Northwind for being one of the few establishments that always tempts me with their superb selection.



Things are displayed so artfully that it will be a pleasure demonstrating Design Concepts on the ground...also, I knew I would be so busy this year: I needed a topic that did not require a PowerPoint.



So, if you can't join us on Saturday to hear and see my take on how to "Accessorize Your Garden," please make a trip to this valuable institution another time. And support it by buying something!



No comments: