Sunday, November 18, 2012

Tis The Season!


The up side of Climate Change is that we had some beautiful weather yesterday while installing these client containers. What I thought was interesting was that we used the same materials for two completely different clients with differing tastes and home settings.
 

In the two shots of the entering and exiting views of this pot, you can see how we have made it elegant for the exterior, but fun for the client view from her door. Two of these frame the entry to a lovely Victorian row house in the city. Since it was our last installation for the season, we shared a celebratory drink with the client and reflected that we had been working together 14 years! I am really incredibly blessed with clients and work that gives me joy...
 

2 comments:

Altoon Sultan said...

I love that expressive container.
I hope that the endless string of lovely November days doesn't mean we're in for another snowless winter.

Julie Siegel said...

Thanks Altoon. I know, I am worried too after last year's incredibly warm, off-the-charts winter. In Chicago, Thanksgiving is predicted to reach 60 degrees...