Tuesday, December 30, 2014

Light Up "The Far Woods" for New Year's!


This wonderful poster of night-blooming flowers was done by the very creative sisters, Sonya and Nina Montenegro.
You can visit them on Etsy if you would like to add a little extra moonlight
to your New Year's celebration.

I count their creative contributions as part of the fellowship of people
working to, as I heard on an obit of a 104-yr-old woman today:
to pump good energy into the world
instead of sucking it out.

We humans contain both intense light & darkness.
I hope my actions have almost always been and will continue to be guided
by contributing to the light.
The waxing moon will be a lamp into the New Year
And shed light onto the wildness of our psyches
Free to roam
In Sonya's and Nina's "The Far Woods." 

2 comments:

Altoon Sultan said...

Lovely, Julie. Have a wonderful New Year!

Julie Siegel said...

Of course I wish a wonderful New Year back!