Saturday, October 1, 2011

Path Workshop 10/22/11 CBG


In preparing for a workshop I'm teaching this month, I came across these path images from about three years ago. If you can tell they're not from Chicago by the shadows of the palm: you're right! I took them at the marvelous, fantastic Lotusland in Montecito, California.

I'm really looking forward to teaching the class at the Chicago Botanic Garden on October 22nd: Path Making: Experimental and Practical Design Workshop. Please sign up soon so you can see more and the class can run. CBG asked me to teach this workshop again and since it's been eight (!) years, you can imagine that it will have many new images.  As for focus: it's instructive to me to see where I have changed my approach and what has remained constant. That's one of the perks of teaching: you are forced to review your preaching and see how it has affected your practice.  Hopefully, that will be fruitful all around.



No comments: